Switch to Designer View
To add custom text click the text tool icon in the toolbar at the right of your spread in Designer View.
Move the Text Around the Spread
To move the text, click the blue edge of the Drop Zone to move it around freely.
Resize the Text
To resize the text, hover over any corner of the Drop Zone until your cursor changes to a double arrow icon and scale it in or out.
Custom Text Tools
The text toolbar will change and customize the text.
1. CHANGE FONT - select your font from a list of fonts installed on your computer.
2. ROTATE TEXT - rotate your text 90 degrees counterclockwise.
3. LAYER ORDER - move your text Drop Zone forward or backward.
4. BOLD - make your text bold.
5. ITALIC - make your text italic.
6. COLOR - change the color of your text.
7. CUSTOM TEXT - change the text or add additional text.
8. DELETE - delete text Drop Zone.
7. Custom Text
Type in your custom text and press Enter on your keyboard to apply it.
Multiple Lines of Text
The text tool is limited to a single line of text. If you want to have multiple lines, you will need to add each line individually. The example above features (2) lines of text in separate Drop Zones. If you need a lot of text, we recommend that you export that single spread (using the export range function) to PSD and place your text in Photoshop.