You have your images loaded and you're all set to start designing.. where do you start?! These are the views and tool bars you'll see during the design process.
Planner View is where you will plan out the order of your spreads in Album Builder. Hovering over a spread will give you a tool bar of spread options.
Top to bottom: Move Spread, Shuffle Images, Shuffle Layout, Quick Design Picker, and Delete Spread
Designer view is where most of the design process will take place, where you can see guide lines for your album spreads and tool bars to make changes.
In Gallery Designer, double clicking an image in Room view will take you to Canvas view, where you can see the guides and make changes to an individual image on the wall.
Album Builder Toolbars
1. These are the spread tools. All of these options pertain to the entire spread.
Left to right: Magnifying Loupe, Drop Zone flip, Text, Background, Pin Design, Guides, Layouts
2. These are your Drop Zone tools. These edits will affect the images within the entire orange Drop Zone.
Top to bottom: Image ratio, Fit vs. Fill, External Editor, Layer order, Rearrange Images, Alignment, Background, Black & White, Spacing/Stroke/Drop Shadow, Columns or Rows, Tutorials, Delete
3. Along the bottom are the Image tools. These tools will affect only the image that has been clicked on.
Left to right: Image ratio, External Editor, Black & White, Horizontal Flip, Opacity/Zoom/Rotation
Gallery Designer Toolbars
1. In Canvas view (Gallery Designer) there is only one option above your canvas, it is the background color of the canvas
2. The Drop Zone tool bar is also in Canvas view, which is extremely helpful when creating composites
3. You still have the Image tool bar along the bottom of an individual image.