Fundy Designer does not offer the ability to export your album to Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format). However, here are a few suggestions on how to do this.
Here are the steps to save multiple images using Apple Preview into a single multi-page PDF on Mac:
1. Select all of the images (exported album spreads) you want in your PDF, right-click and choose open with Preview.
2. In Preview's sidebar drag the images into the order you want them to appear in your PDF.
3. Select/highlight all the images to be included in the PDF document; otherwise only a single image will be in the PDF document.
4. Then from the menu choose File > Print > PDF > Save as PDF.
If you have horizontal spreads, you may need to click "Show Details" and select a horizontal Orientation before saving your PDF.
You can also use Adobe Acrobat (not Reader) which is explained in the following section of this chapter for Windows users. It works the same for Mac.
You can save to PDF from within Office, but not natively from Windows.
This can be done via a “print to PDF” printer driver; however, one does not come built into Windows. Microsoft does have a free Open XPS printer driver built in and this works for use on Windows systems, but you will need 3rd party tools to read Open XPS documents on other platforms.
A “Print to PDF” driver is installed with Adobe Acrobat (not Reader), so if you have Adobe Acrobat, that will work.
1. Open your images (exported album spreads) in a Windows application.
2. Choose File > Print.
3. Choose Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialog box.
4. Click Print.
5. Name the PDF file and save it in your desired location.
More information on creating PDF files with Adobe Acrobat can be found HERE.