Design tools give you the ability to make adjustments to all the images in your collage or individually. This is also how you can change your background color, add strokes and drop shadows. You can also open any of your images directly into your image editing program.
Design Tools are located to the right of the collage. These tools affect all the images in your collage.
1) RATIO: This provides the ability to change the ratio of your images within the collage.
2) EXTERNAL EDITOR: Clicking this will open the images in an external image editor (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, etc.) for editing. Once you save your images with changes, it will dynamically update them in Blog Collage.
3) SHUFFLE: This will shuffle the placement of the images in your collage.
4) BACKGROUND Options: This will allow you to add a background color to your collage, a border, a square canvas for Instagram and an extension to the top/bottom/left/right.
5) BLACK & WHITE/SEPIA: This will allow you to apply one of 3 Black & White or Sepia filters to all the images in your collage. Additionally, once you choose a filter, a contrast slider will appear giving you more control over the look of the filter.
6) EDIT: Provides you even further control over your design with options for image spacing, stroke width and color and drop shadow options.
Drop Zone ratio options:
3:2 will keep your images in a 3:2 ratio regardless of whether they are horizontal or vertical.
1:1 will change all of your images to a square ratio.
Original will keep the original ratio of the images as they were imported.
Horizontal will make all of your images horizontal regardless of the original ratio.
Vertical will make all of your images vertical regardless of the original ratio.
You should first choose your default External Editor from the Edit menu. Clicking the External Editor icon will open the images in your default External Editor. Once you save the changes to the images, your collage will dynamically update to reflect the changes.
Shuffle Auto Designs
Clicking the shuffle designs icon will shuffle your images through different auto design options based on the images used in your collage.
Clicking this icon will open the Background Options for your collage.
1. Background has an option for choosing the color and size of your background border. Clicking the color box will open up your system color picker.
2. Square Canvas will quickly extend your collage background to a square for posting on Instagram.
3. Extension will add a background extension to the top/bottom/left/right with a slider for changing the extension size.
Black & White/Sepia
The BW icon will allow you to apply one of 3 Black and White and Sepia filters to all the images in your collage Drop Zone. Additionally, when you select a filter, a Contrast slider will appear giving you more refinement over the BW and Sepia filters.
The Edit icon allows you to adjust the image Spacing, Stroke (color and size) and Drop Shadow (color, direction, opacity, distance, and blur).
Multiple Blog Collages
Adding more collages is as simple as clicking the "Add Collage" button. With more collages, you can navigate through them just as you would album pages. As you add collages, it will automatically sequentially number them so you know how many collages you have in any Blog Collage sub-project. When you are ready for export, Fundy Designer will export the collages with the Blog Collage name and add a number after them, e.g., Wedding Collage-1, Wedding Collage-2. As you create new collages, the used images will be greyed out in your image well, similar to Album Builder.
Individual Image Controls
Image specific tools are located at the bottom of any select image. These tools affect a single image in your collage.
1) RATIO: This provides the ability to change the ratio of your images within the collage. (3:2/1:1/Original/Horizontal/Vertical)
2) EXTERNAL EDITOR: Clicking this will open the image in an external image editor (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, etc.) for editing. Once you save your image with changes, it will dynamically update in Blog Collage.
3) BLACK & WHITE/SEPIA: This will allow you to apply one of 3 Black & White or Sepia filters to your image. Additionally, once you choose a filter, a contrast slider will appear giving you more control over the look of the filter.
4) FLIP IMAGE HORIZONTALLY: This will flip your image horizontally within the Drop Zone.
5) EDIT: Provides you even further control over your design with options for image opacity, zoom and image rotation.
Images ©Danny Dong Photography and ©Makayla Jade