Design Tools are located to the right of each image you are viewing in Designer View.
1) EXTERNAL EDITOR: This tab will allow you to open the image to an external image editor, like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, etc., for editing. Once you save that image with changes, it will dynamically update in Fundy Designer. See the External Editor section of this page for more information.
2) BACKGROUND OPTIONS: This will allow you to change background color, make the canvas square (for Instagram) and extend the background canvas. See the Background Options section of this page for more information.
3) BLACK & WHITE/SEPIA: This will allow you to apply one of 3 Black & White or Sepia filters to your images. See the B&W/Sepia section of this page for more information.
4) EDIT: Edit provides you even further control over your design with stroke and drop shadow options. See the Edit section of this page for more information.
When you click the External Editor icon, it will open your photo into the program you have designated as your external editor. If you have never set this up, you can choose your default External Editor from the Edit menu.
Once you save the changes to your image file in your external editor, Fundy Designer will dynamically update to reflect the changes.
Clicking the Background Options icon will open the Background Options controls. From here, you can:
1. Add and/or change your border. Click the color box to change the color of your border.
2. Change the canvas to square (for Instagram ready styles)
3. Add an extension direction (Bottom/Top/Left/Right) as well as change the width of the extension.
The BW icon will allow you to apply one of 3 Black & White or Sepia filters to the image as well as change the contrast. There is also an option to return the image to it's original color.
The Edit tab allows you to adjust the Image Stroke (color and size) and Drop Shadow (direction, opacity, distance, and blur).
Images ©Danny Dong Photography