Once your client has chosen their favorites and you have designed the album, it is time to show your album to the client. This article will walk you through uploading your revisions and the options that are available to you when doing so.
From your dashboard, select Design Proofs, then Create New Proof.
You will be prompted to enter a gallery and client name.You must enter a gallery name and select a client name.You can create a new client by clicking the "new client" button.
**If you do not name your gallery, you will not be able to locate the gallery again.**
1. Proofing Agreement - Enabling this option restricts clients from commenting on the album before they have agreed to the customized terms of agreement created on the Settings page. This is recommended. For more information regarding album agreements, click here.
2. Maximum Number of Changes - Set the Maximum Number of Changes a client can make before receiving the Max Change Alert that you created on the Settings page.
3. Enable Client Password - Password protect this Proof and distribute the Password to clients.
4. Enable Third Party Image Gallery - Provide a URL to an external image gallery to the Proof.
5. Hide Client 'Request Changes' Link - Hide the 'Request Changes' link in the Client Flip Book
After you finish designating your Proofing options, click Save.
Click Select Files to upload your revised album spreads. Reference the Revision Queue Box to see a list of uploading images and to track the upload process. Once complete, you will notice that a new revision has populated under "Current Revisions." Click Save to continue.