Uploading custom covers to the Legacy Design Proofer can be tricky, but it is possible. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- When uploading custom covers to the Legacy Design Proofer, you will need to make sure that your covers are exactly half the width and the same height as your album spreads.
- Sizing is based on the pixel width of your files, so be sure to right-click on your one of your album spreads and select either "Get Info" (for Mac) or "Properties" (for Windows) to check the size.
- For example, if your album spreads are 2000x1000px, your front and back covers will need to be resized to 1000x1000px.
- You will need to have both a front and back cover when uploading to the Legacy Design Proofer. Both files must be named Cover.jpg and Back Cover.jpg, respectively, to work correctly.
- If you have created a photo wrap cover, you will need to export it for proofer, then cut it in half in Photoshop. Once you've done that, resize your covers to be half the width and the same height as your album spreads.
Run into any issues?
Submit a ticket to our support team and we'll be happy to assist you there.